You might be feeling keen to give Ubuntu Linux a try now. That's totally fine and I understand!
If you are keen to try Linux then here are the very high level steps you'll want to take to give it a shot:
- Download Virtual Box and install it locally
- Download the Ubuntu Desktop ISO
- Create a new Virtual Machine inside of Virtual Box
- Configure the optical drive on the Virtual Machine to use the Ubuntu ISO
- Start the Virtual Machine
- Install Ubuntu Desktop
We're going to cover these steps in much more detail later on, but if you're itching to give this a try today then try your hand at the above process.